Tuesday, October 22, 2013

punkin


And it's officially fall. Hello leaves, pumpkins, etc. And hello mini candy bars. I'm having a love-hate relationship with my work enviro because there are always (ALWAYS) mini candy bars around and while my sweet tooth rejoices, my waist band expands. Just once, just once I would love to have a little dose of willpower. Grrr.
But you don't care about me and my first world problems, you care about this confused little nugget. 

And hopefully you really care about her Halloween costume, because really, that's the best part of this time of year. We've already worn the little strawberry twice and have some pretty serious trick-or-treating in store for the 31st (And again…my waist band expands). 



We hit up the pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago with some friends and their 1 year olds and had a fab time. Obvi.
checking out the chicks

solidarity circle

life is good.


giddy up

my love



And on an unrelated note, she's still not walking. I know it's fine and normal and blah blah blah, but as I expressed when she still hadn't started crawling, I'm just a little nervous. But more than nervous, I also am just pissed at BabyCenter, TheBump.com, Parenting magazine and any other literature I expose myself to. Turns out, I'm not a fan of knowing about milestones. It's a totally absurd statement from a parent, but in my nervous, anxiety ridden mind, I can't help but worry and panic if she's not EXACTLY where "they" say she should be.  Why? Apparently I'm a sucker for peer pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment